103 m2 Single Storey 2+1 Prefab Home
Ideal Prefab, the leading company of the prefabricated house production sector in Turkey, produces the highest quality and modern buildings in Turkey. The most durable roof truss system, which is not found in any company in our country, and the walls with the appearance of wooden coating on the exterior have been patented by our company and are given to our customers free of charge.
Ideal Prefab – the general technical features of the standard prefabricated house prepared for our customers are as follows;
Height: 2.80 cm,
Outer Wall: 10 cm,
Inner Wall: 6 cm,
Roof Covering: painted galvanized sheet metal, metal tile (optional), shingle (optional)
Exterior Door: steel door,
Interior Door: American white door,
Windows: PVC Adopen,
Electrical Installation: flush – mounted
Plumbing: flush – mounted
The height of the house can be changed as desired by our customers. Extra exterior wall cladding can be used, the roof slope can be changed, and the materials used for insulation can be changed according to the location of the house.
Many of our customers ask “why should we choose Ideal Prefab Home ?”
What are the 10 reasons for you to choose Ideal Prefab over other companies in Prefabricated House?
- You will get products from the biggest prefabricated house manufacturer in Turkey.
- We use TEPE concrete with a building height of 2.80 and wood pattern.
- We have 23 years of experience in the industry.
- An experienced assembly team works to give you the best job.
- There is heat insulation both on the roof and on the walls. (While other companies use 10 dns styrofoam on the wall, we use 16 dns.)
- Other companies manufacture thin bent galvanized structural steel. We produce exactly in accordance with static. We deliver more durable and thicker profiles than all other companies.
- Our roof truss is made of galvanized steel, screwed and specially twisted.
- You have 2 years free and 10 years service warranty.
- Green plasterboard is applied to all bathrooms.
- Our bonus feature is that we have no registration on complaint sites such as sikayetvar.com and we have no lawsuits with any of our customers. ? (You can see how high quality it is by researching other companies on these platforms ?)
QUESTION1: What is included in the price ?
Prefabricated house materials (Wall panels, steel connection materials, ceiling covering, ceiling insulation and roofing materials), exterior door – steel door, interior doors -American door, balcony doors – glazed PVC door, installing windows, and glasses, interior and exterior painting, electrical and water installations in the prefab house, supplying electricity and water armatures.
QUESTION2: What are the responsibilities of the customer ?
Concrete floor, floor and wall coverings (screed, ceramics, carpet, tiles, etc.), external connections outside the prefabricated house (electricity, waste water, clean water), permits and licenses to be obtained from the municipality, heating and cooling installations (heater, air conditioning). etc.), the accommodation and meal costs of the assembly team and the transportation of the material in the assemblies outside of Istanbul belong to our customer.
QUESTION3: Is a license required in Prefab Home ?
License permits are subject to the permission of the Municipality where the house will be built. Architectural plan, Electrical plan, Mechanical Plan belong to the customer to obtain a license. License and all other legal permissions are the responsibility of our customer.
QUESTION4: How is the sound and heat insulation of Prefab Home?
The exterior wall thickness we use in prefabricated houses is 10 cm. Styrofoam with a density of 16 between the wall panels and rock wool used for roof insulation provide much more heat and sound insulation than concrete houses.
QUESTION5: What is the approximate life of Prefab Homes ?
The main material used in our prefabricated houses is Betopan. The manufacturing company is Ankara TEPE group. The company provides a 50-year guarantee for the material against external natural conditions. The prefab home carrier system and all metal parts connected with the external nature are galvanized and rusting is delayed. The average life of our prefab home is between 40-50 years.
QUESTION6: Can it be built on a concrete house ?
It can only be built on one-storey reinforced concrete houses. The lower concrete house must have a durable and flat ceiling floor.
QUESTION7: Is it possible to build a Prefab Home with the plan and exterior we want ?
It can be made in all desired dimensions and designs as long as it is suitable for the prefab building system.
QUESTION8: In how many days are prefab homes can be delivered to the customer on avarage ?
Depending on the m2 of the prefab home you have chosen and the availability of the factory, an average of 100 m2 single storey house is delivered within 5-7 working days. The assembly is completed in 4-5 on average.
QUESTION9: Which vehicles are used to transport prefab homes ?
Transportation of prefabricated houses; trucks, ships, trains or cargo planes
QUESTION10: Are prefab homes earthquake resistant ?
It should not be forgotten that the production of prefabricated houses started with the increase of earthquake periods.
Due to the fact that it is much lighter than a reinforced concrete house and the disassembled parts are combined with steel screws, it flexes during the earthquake, but does not collapse.
QUESTION11: Can Prefabricated House be installed elsewhere later on ?
Yes it can be installed but disassembly, team & master, and repainting costs are incurred. Renovation is possible for prefab homes.
QUESTION12: What are the technical specifications of the materials you use in Prefab Homes ?
You can see it in the technical specifications section of our website.
QUESTION13: What is your payment method, are you able to make monthly payment ?
As of the contract date, 50% of the contract price is paid in cash, the remaining 50% is paid in cash at the beginning of the assembly.
QUESTION14: Where can we see the Prefab Home you built ?
You can see our sample houses in our Factory which is located Kocaeli Gebze, if you don’t have a chance to come to Turkey, you can ask us so we can give you the info about the house we made in your country.
Let’s take a look at the advantages of a prefabricated house;
- The construction period is short and does not depend on the climate and season.
- All costs are determined and fixed at the time of the contract.
- It provides energy saving thanks to its strong thermal insulation.
- After it is installed, it can be dismantled and transported wherever you want.
- It does not need concrete other than the sub-basement (floor concrete). It can be used safely in all climatic conditions.
- Shipping costs are low due to fewer and more controllable shipments.
- Delivery of the building in a short time (10-45 days) provides an advantage in terms of sales and rental income.
- In practical ready-made structures, base cost is low due to the lower total weight of the building.
- Although the need for maintenance is almost negligible, it can offer unlimited solutions for renewal and change needs. All renovations are low cost and easy, that is why it keeps the house valueable
- It is produced in a modular system. Since almost all productions can be applied in the amount determined in the project and with mechanical assembly, the waste and loss of the material are almost non-existent.
- Since the insulation properties of all projects are designed according to regional and climatic data, the first expenditure on the building can pay for itself in a short time.